Video Image Express Premier
Powerful Measurement, CAD Import and Rotatable Overlay Analysis Software Includes:
- All Video Image Essentials Documentation, and Video Image Express Measurement Features
- Edge Detection.
- Motion Movie Capture.
- CAD Import and Rotating Overlays with Auto Align ment for Go/No go analysis
- Stored and Recall Calibrations
Video Image Express Premier is the easiest way to display and capture video on your laptop or desktop computer. Save a single image, a movie, a time lapse sequence, or capture the image directly into your favorite image-editing software (like Photoshop(TM)) for enhancement or annotation. Print or e-mail images without leaving the program. It also has enhanced measurement tools.
Video Image Express Premierprovides the tools you need to produce high quality images for live display or capture. Interactively adjust brightness, contrast and color settings. Zoom-in up to 4x without pixelation. Make precision measurements directly on the live image. Add labels, markers, even freehand drawings right on the live image. The enhanced measurement tools include reticles.
Plug-ins are available which increase the capability for image enhancement and automation. You can even write your own Video Tools.
Video Image Express Premierworks with most USB, USB 2.0 and FireWire cameras which use DirectX WDM drivers.
- Full screen live video display in high resolution
- "Live Link" - Live image text markup and capture in minutes!
- Quick image capture in JPG, BMP, and TGA format
- Image enhancement tools
- Measures diameter, cracks, & other defects
- On screen reticle for Go/No Go analysis
- Easy annotation of text and arrow
- Instant email communication with printout
- Optional video calibration target available (CC-SC-GM)
- Full Compatibility with USB2/USB3 Cameras (Video Show Compatibility)
- Live Digital Zoom (without pixilation) up to 4X
- Measurement on the live image using multiple measurement tools
- Live measurement reticles and grids
- Calibrate for different magnifications store and recall up to 8 different calibrations.
- Add labels and markers over the live image. Drag to move
- Drawing tools for advanced documentation
- Place a time stamp anywhere on the image
- Live online training and support - Schedule meetings for free!
- Video Image Express YouTube training channel - Watch training videos 24/7
Pentium II 500 MHz or faster (Core 2 Duo or better processor recommended)
Windows 2000/XP/VISTA/7/8, Internet Explorer 5.0 (or later) installed
256MB+ of free memory, video card with 32MB+ of video RAM, minimum 800 x 600 resolution at 16-bit (65,000 colors), DirectDraw 8.1+, Open USB port