SCIENSCOPE CC-SMART-CAMScienscope HDMI Smart Camera
REPLACED BY CC-SMART2 Camera.
Scienscope New HDMI Smart Camera - All-in-one measurement Camera with additional new features.
- Perfect for production or quick convenient measurement.
- Resident basic measuring capability.
- No computer required, connects directly to a monitor.
- Measurement features; lines / distance, circles, arcs, square, polygon perimeters, angles, center to center distance.
- Capture image and data on SD card (new feature)
- Manual mouse click or edge detection measurement (new feature).
- High resolution 1080p (new feature).
- SD card included.
- English and metric units
- PS/2 mouse control for manual measurement and features selection.
- Storage for up to six magnification calibration files.
- Image adjustment for exposure, contrast, RGB, auto exposure, white balance.
- Aspect Ratio
- Camera Size
- 63 x 65 x 70 mm
- Camera Weight
- RGB (individual adjustment)
- 60 fps
- Lens Mount
- Memory Slot
- SD Card
- 12v DC
- 1080p (1920 x 1080)
- 1/2 " CMOS
- Video Output
- White Balance
All Trinocular, Video Inspection and Video Measurement systems receive 30 days free software training, for one individual, through Training Control. Simply sign up and use the training code received with your order.
Training Control makes it easy to learn new systems, software and more. You can enroll as a single user or manage training for your entire team. Become certified after completing training courses and passing the required tests. It's easy to learn, and easy to get your team trained.