Mx200 Digital Readout
A simple and innovative Digital Readout for Optical Comparators, Measuring Microscopes, or any Metrology device requiring encoder supported measurement.
- The Mx200 is a metrology readout for performing two and three axis measurements.
- Measurements can be performed using optical comparators, measuring microscopes and a variety of other crosshair measurement systems.
- All user interaction with the software is through the color touchscreen or through the use of softkeys and function keys on the rubberized keypad.
- Design - familiar user experience with current touchscreen conventions, the Mx200 readout can quickly be integrated into your process while being accessible to a wide range of users.
- Optical Edge and Crosshair Probes - Available for both Optical Edge and Crosshair only measurement systems the Mx200 probing options are simple and intuitive. The exclusive EdgeLogic™ feature enables gesture driven control of start and end measurement commands, alleviating the need to interact with the DRO directly. Just cross the same edge twice to start and end measurements!
- Features and Constructions - Supporting industry standard feature measurement and popular construction types. Toggle feature construction sub-types quickly with the change feature type button. Intersections, Bolt Circle, Farthest Distance, Perpendicular Lines, Mid/Center Point, Shortest Distance, Angle Compliments, Tangent Line, End Point, Gage Circle/Line
- Geometric Tolerancing and Part Programming - Apply popular geometric tolerance controls to measured and constructed features using the industry leading Metlogix tolerance system. Apply nominal and tolerance limits quickly, and view results accurately, in the large and easy to read data views. Record inspection routines for simple playback of measurements, tolerance controls, and data handling and printing steps.
- Report, Print, and Export - Choose from one of three report formats; CSV, Standard, or Tolerance. Report contents can include a report title, time and date stamps, and all feature measurement result data. Reports can be printed as hard copies to standard Windows compatible printers, or exported as PDF or CSV data files. Export Choices Include: Paper Printer ( USB, Wifi, Blootooth), Save to File (USB), RS232 Output
- Measuring Machine Integration - Ask your MetLogix representative about the wide variety of encoder interface technologies and other hardware supported in the Mx200 Digital Readout.
- Support for All Current "Industry Standard" Software Stage Calibration Methodologies - Robust and reliable machine calibration can be achieved using popular machine correction methods including Linear Error Correction(LEC), Segmented Linear Correction(SLEC), Non-Linear Error Correction(NLEC), and squareness correction.
- Robust and shop hardened digital readout - A sealed rubber keypad and durable powder coated enclosure provide lasting performance and trouble free operation in a variety of shop and laboratory conditions.
- Display: 7″ Color 1024 X 600 LCD, with an LED backlit capacitive touch screen.
- Power: Power supply(included): 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 0.8A.
- Power Input to Mx200: 12V
- Agency Approvals: CE
- DRO Dimensions: 286mm wide x 51mm deep x 162 mm high
- DRO Baseplate Dimensions: 120mm wide x 125mm deep x 9.5mm high
- OEM mount: Two Riser Blocks providing up to 4 distinct viewing angles, using (2) M6 threaded holes, spaced 38mm.
- RAM ball mount: One Riser Block with 1.5” RAM Ball.
- Base plate: Base Plate with two Riser Blocks providing up to 4 distinct viewing angles from the base.
Micro Lens Overview
Versa Cam Software Demo
All Trinocular, Video Inspection and Video Measurement systems receive 30 days free software training, for one individual, through Training Control. Simply sign up and use the training code received with your order.
Training Control makes it easy to learn new systems, software and more. You can enroll as a single user or manage training for your entire team. Become certified after completing training courses and passing the required tests. It's easy to learn, and easy to get your team trained.